Earn Money by blogging about SAP

Discussion about non-SAP related issues: Inquiries, Personal & Commercial advertisements, etc. ( For registered users only)

Moderators: rtella, Snowy, thx4allthefish, The Prince Of Darkness

thx4allthefish

Re: Earn Money by blogging about SAP

Post by thx4allthefish » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:09 am

sapcrmbelgium wrote:And Fish : by the way --
The author never integrated the object into any productive setting, so missing is basically everything SU24/SU22 and why the re-generating of SAP_ALL would work on the new object, is a complete mystery to me
If you can READ, the post title is only "how to create a new authorization object" and not :
- how to adjust SU24 settings for a tcode or UIU_COMP webservice (tables USOB....)
- it's also NOT how you can include an authority check in your abap coding
- it's also NOT how you can create a PFCG single or composite authorization role
- it's also NOT how to define an authorization matrix

a post is a post about 1 specific subtopic..nothing less - nothing more...
where are your contributions?
cheers
D
If you create a new auth object, all the subsequent steps are necessary. And no, I don't discuss that with you any longer.
curiousorange wrote: I give up. Humanity isn't worth saving. Why is there never a Vogon Constructor Fleet around when you really need one?

thx4allthefish

Post by thx4allthefish » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:21 am

hey fish
seriously now

1) I know you are an SAP Authorization expert , and I know you earn money with sapfans..at least visibly using adsense and some advertising /sponsors..
but is it really worthwhile as you invest quite some time in this forum.. you laugh at earning 6 USD, but adsense revenue is also peanuts as I do know a lot about online sales/internet marketing and other internet earning related revenues

About the 1 to 6 USD...hey - do not shoot, but instead of getting bloody forum points, I still think that my offer is the most attractive one on the market..or do you see this otherwise?
10 quality posts for free on SCN would enable you to buy a SAP Press book if you post them @ my site..

You are right however about quality articles..I NEED authors/contributors with very good experience..so here's my question or proposition..
I need a couple of experts for each SAP Module.. that write quality articles on a regular basis..e.g. twice a month or so.. (so resulting in e.g. 8 new articles per module per month)...
Achieving this goal would allow me to easily find Sponsors (not the adsense crap you use but real sponsors and real money) .. this money can then be divided under the experts
furthermore I also will foresee more lucrative revenue streams..which for now I will not yet explain ...

Adsense by the way I consider still ok (but only on a forum) and not in all posts!!...but advertising banners would generate more money ...

Basically I am asking if you would consider to somehow become not a 1 to 6 USD contributor, but a sort of shareholder ...if at least you can see the bigger picture and potential revenue possibilities in my site's concept. For example: last week I purchased CAMTASIA studio, and latest Snagit version..which I'll use to create an online training about SAP CRM Authorizations.. and once ready I can easily charge e.g. 400 USD for the course as I will be much more detailed and elaborated than the deepdive workshop you can follow @ SAP WallDorf ... with your experience you could probably do the same for SAP ECC & SAP BI authorizations...
building the course takes time. (but only once) .but the earning potential however is enormous..
you are welcome to call me or email me at some.email@address.here
And stop PMing me.

To all of that PM, I have only two thing to write:
  1. I don't own SAPFans. If you'd care to look, there's one user on SAPFans, the name of whom is all in red. That ID is the owner. The one who gets money for the ads.
  2. I have been sharing (whatever I deem good) advice since 1998 for free, I'm not going to change now.
curiousorange wrote: I give up. Humanity isn't worth saving. Why is there never a Vogon Constructor Fleet around when you really need one?

thx4allthefish

Post by thx4allthefish » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:17 am

sapsepo wrote:
thx4allthefish wrote: I strongly recommend reading the transcripts etc. of the latest Black Hat conference before you allow such an article to stay up on your site.
Is there a Black Hat conference related to the software which cannot be nominated in GD?
I would be interested in that :twisted:
They have been hacking SAP NetWeaver on this year's conference. Successfully. SAP first denied, then all fell over themselves to act as if they were best buddies with the hackers and would team up to fix the holes. Here's an article.

Al.

Post by Al. » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:43 pm

thx4allthefish wrote:
sapsepo wrote: They have been hacking SAP NetWeaver on this year's conference. Successfully. SAP first denied, then all fell over themselves to act as if they were best buddies with the hackers and would team up to fix the holes. Here's an article.
To be fair to SAP (which isn't something you will hear me say often), they have been working with infosec researchers for a while in the classic infosec model of report a vuln and then go public once it's fixed. To drop 0-day bombs after a period of collaboration is a bit attention seeking IMO.

Craig

Post by Craig » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:34 am

I think Davey, is that the difference is, you are paying money.

You have a website with a name that implies "teaching" and that you have listed "authors" that are being paid to provide material. That implies a ceratin level of correctness and review. You are putting yourself and your web site out there as an authority on these subject matters.

Here at SAP Fan club we make no illusions or warranties, (impled or expressed), that anything said or written here is correct. Your site is exactly the opposite in all ways. A newbie at your site may well get the impression from a "paid" article that that is the way things should be done. And then clients wonder why there are bad consultants out there.

At least here, everyone knows exactly what they are getting. Not only may you get an incorrect answer or no answer at all here, you may also get insulted and rudely told you must be crazy for even asking such question! Or go read the $%&*# help file! I believe that is actually good for the industry. Some people need to be told the truth.

But from what I can see is that the few folks that are still around here contributing have been doing it for many, many years and their years of experience alone ensures a certain amount of knowledge. Which means, yes..often we'll point someone to a previous posting. Usually because we know its been asked over and over again and the person should have done a simple search and not wasted our time.

So congrats on your web site. We have seen many of them come and go over the years. It's not easy to find quality people to contribute on regular basis. Good luck with it. Between SDN and SAP fans you have your work cut out for you to keep it alive. So forgive us if we are overly critical. But that is indicative of the folks here and their experience.

Frankly, one of these days I'd like to be on a project made up of all SAPFans consultants! We'd probably be at each others throats most of the time but I'd bet we come in on-time, (not going for under budget cause I know some of the rates these folks charge), with a high quality and highly functioning system.

Craig

VLozano

Post by VLozano » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:49 am

Craig wrote:(not going for under budget cause I know some of the rates these folks charge)
It's rumoured Rich changes his Noble car after each rollout. And if I'm not wrong, PoD has bought his own train-toilet just for fun (of course, he had to sell his gold-made lawnmower before)...
Tuly Idiots
Because we know we are part of the problem

YuriT

Post by YuriT » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:36 am

I've heard Rich changed his last car because it's ashtray was full.

Baz

Post by Baz » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:25 am

YuriT wrote:I've heard Rich changed his last car because it's ashtray was full.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Baz

AsPiRiNg tUlY iDiOt Image

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

check out my Podcasts http://dj-baz.podomatic.com

Seany

Post by Seany » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:57 pm

aaahh! and now I realise that Rich is short for Rich(bast)ard and not Richard after all
Craig wrote:...Frankly, one of these days I'd like to be on a project made up of all SAPFans consultants.
I did work on a project with SAP consultants and another with (oldstyle) Axon Consultants and both times I was fortunate to learn a lot but my word those guys are arrogant :D
Sean

I wish you good courage because courage will lead you to be a star and afraid will lead you to death. Be well and patient.

Craig

Post by Craig » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:01 pm

Seany wrote: I did work on a project with SAP consultants and another with (oldstyle) Axon Consultants and both times I was fortunate to learn a lot but my word those guys are arrogant :D
I didn't say SAP consultants, I said SAPFans consultants. Sorry but some SAP consultants aren't all that good.

Craig

Craig

Post by Craig » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:03 pm

hmm.. I heard his tire pressure got low...

Craig

Rich

Post by Rich » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:51 am

Baz wrote:
No, pot holes in the driving seat. :wink:
Regards

Rich

Abap KC:http://www.richard-harper.me.uk/Kb
SFMDR:http://www.se37.com

Craig

Post by Craig » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:50 pm

Rich wrote:
Baz wrote:
No, pot holes in the driving seat. :wink:
Beano can help with that!

Craig