This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Implementation guide for pricing procedures

Logistics : SD and its sub-modules (Inquires, Quotes, Order Entry, SIS, Sales Contacts, Dist. & Billing)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, mike_ac, Lost Identity

Implementation guide for pricing procedures

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 28, 2004 6:02 am

I´m a abap programer and I have to customize the pricing procedure in this project.
¿Have you got any documentation about pricing procedures?
¿Where can I find any help?
In the SAP standar help there is nothing.

Thanks in advance.

Postby r_sd1 » Wed Apr 28, 2004 8:59 am

follow this procedure

-- pricing procedure ( v/08 )
-- access sequence ( v/07 )
-- condition table ( v/05 )
-- condition type ( v/06 )
-- condition record ( vk11 )
r_sd1

Postby mmurali » Wed Apr 28, 2004 9:13 am

Hi,

Yes that is the transaction...

But go through this, it has enough informations...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/help ... ameset.htm
Regards,
Murali

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D:D:D
mmurali

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 28, 2004 9:13 am

I know this transactions, but I need know how to customize this transactions (what is the funcionality of each field) and how the pricing procedure works.
Then, I need documentation about this

Thanks for your interest.

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 28, 2004 9:36 am

[quote="mmurali"]
Hi mmurali

I know this help, but I need over all to customize a new pricing procedure.
I have seen that in transaction V/08 there are a lot of fields with formulas, and this formulas use internal tables (Xkomp, Komp) That I don´t know for wich they are... and there are other fields like Condition subtotal... that I don´t undertand their using.

I need documentation about customizing

Thanks a lot for your interest.

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 28, 2004 9:36 am

[quote="mmurali"]
Hi mmurali

I know this help, but I need over all to customize a new pricing procedure.
I have seen that in transaction V/08 there are a lot of fields with formulas, and this formulas use internal tables (Xkomp, Komp) That I don´t know for wich they are... and there are other fields like Condition subtotal... that I don´t undertand their using.

I need documentation about customizing

Thanks a lot for your interest.

Postby mmurali » Wed Apr 28, 2004 9:39 am

Hi,

My suggestion is that the pricing is very critical, if you don't know any thing in Pricing you can't make it work... But just read the help file on each field or send me your pricing structure with the conditions and requirements i may help you out in designing,...
Regards,
Murali

mmurali

Postby Chris123 » Fri Apr 30, 2004 1:58 am

it is a very complicated task. basically, you will need to understand sales orders, condition types, pricing procedure determination, and then pricing procedure. inside pricing procedure you also have routines and other settings to do.

you will need a SD consultant to do it.
Chris123

Postby Guest1000 » Thu May 27, 2004 2:58 pm

Hi,

I need to create report to show the prices of the materials with validity date. A507/501 etc are giving me the materiales, Validity period etc. but which table do I need to use to I pick up the rate/unit etc. from R/3.
Thanks in advance.
Guest1000

Postby mmurali » Fri May 28, 2004 8:48 am

hi,

Why don't you configure a pricing report for this... You can write your own program also... First find out teh access table of the access sequence assigned to the condition type... the table will be A*and then the table which is assigned in the access sequence... the KONP is the table where you will get the price...

Better configure pricing report in V/LA is the transaction and execute it through V/LD...
Regards,
Murali

mmurali

Postby mmurali » Fri May 28, 2004 8:52 am

hi,

Why don't you configure a pricing report for this... You can write your own program also... First find out teh access table of the access sequence assigned to the condition type... the table will be A*and then the table which is assigned in the access sequence... the KONP is the table where you will get the price...

Better configure pricing report in V/LA is the transaction and execute it through V/LD...
Regards,
Murali

mmurali

Postby Guest1000 » Sun May 30, 2004 6:49 pm

Hi Murali,

Let me explain my actual scenario. I need to create reports in Business warehouse. I did not find any standard extractor for extracting the pricing Data. I plan to create generic extractor.
This data is very important to our customers because the prices change very often some times once a month and they have to keep track of the cost of the items and validity periods. The only condition type they are interested in is ZPRO
I got a good starting point from this forum and I am able to corelate the data in Vk13 transaction with data in tables A* and KONP. Thank you so much.
Guest1000

PRICING

Postby RAMMI » Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:53 pm

MAY BE YOU KNOW THIS ALREADY, THE BOOK GLENN WILLIAMS IS VERY HELPFUL IN PRICING.

IT EXPLAINS EACH AND EVERY POINT PERTAINING TO PRICING.

WHICH GIVES BASIC IDEA OF EVERYTHING

BUT AS MURALI SIR SAID IF WE DO NOT UNDERSTANT THE BASIC CONCEPTS IN PRICING WE CAN NOT MAKE IT WORK.
RAMMI

book needed

Postby Gurumoorthy » Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:40 am

where can i get the book written by glen willaims on pricing ??
Gurumoorthy

book needed

Postby Gurumoorthy » Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:40 am

where can i get the book written by glen willaims on pricing ??
Gurumoorthy

Next

Return to Logistics SD