This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

workflow about sales order

Business WorkFlow

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish

workflow about sales order

Postby blackcat » Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:59 am

Hi all,

I'm new to workflow. I'm considing a sales order process workflow,using business object BUS2032. The workflow should be sth like below:

assistant(subsidiary company) create order --> accountant(subsidiary company) check order based on some statistic data such as pay history, etc.
--> if the customer is a "good" one --> manager(subsidiary company) approve --> finish
--> if the customer is NOT a "good" one --> manager(subsidiary company) approve --> chief sales manager(corporation) approve --> finish

1). Because accountant is only allowed to approve orders belong to his/her subsidiary company, how can I config the organizational structure? Can I asign agents based on both Organizational Units and Positions to the user decision TS? I don't want to hardcode nearly 30 subsidiary companies:(

2). While approving, agents need to reference some statistic data,then what shall I do with the data? modify the structure of table VBRK to contain appendix data or create new table to store them, which better?

Thanks in advance for any help

regards,
tiger liu
blackcat

Re: workflow about sales order

Postby karennguyen » Wed May 09, 2012 11:28 pm

The same my question. Who know about that please help us to response .
Thanks
karennguyen

Return to Business WorkFlow