Any Whovian at home?

Discussion about non-SAP related issues: Inquiries, Personal & Commercial advertisements, etc. ( For registered users only)

Moderators: rtella, Snowy, thx4allthefish, The Prince Of Darkness

VLozano

Any Whovian at home?

Post by VLozano » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:59 am

I'm trying to find the original series in DVD (or Blue-Ray if needed...) to have something to improve my English "hearing" that will fit my tastes (maybe the ST TNG will do it, but I saw them too much times in Catalan now, and the voices' contrast fears me).

In am*zon.c*.*k I found a set that fit my needs but it's out of stock... anyone here can lend me a hand?
Tuly Idiots
Because we know we are part of the problem

blueteeth

Re: Any Whovian at home?

Post by blueteeth » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:03 pm

Have you tried Bjork for your special needs?

BT

swright

Post by swright » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:47 am

Not much help, but they are celebrating 50th anniversary on UKTV here in NZ.
One month per Doctor, January being William Hartnell, February being Patrick Troughton etc.
Sandi
~~~~

Tuly kiwi. Image

Putting the Chur in Christchurch, bro!

Jim B

Post by Jim B » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:24 pm

Do you mean the _really_ oldstuff? Or the more recent series? The pirate bay is probably good for both - plenty of Tom Baker stuff, and some John Pertwee out there, but I think the really early stuff may have been destroyed or lost, like some of the earlier Goodies episodes.

try downloading some Goodies - nothing like Dr Who, but it might fit your sense of humour. As for the English comprehension, you will get a good sense of the absurd.

Jim

bgamble

Post by bgamble » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:53 am

VLozano

What part of Mexico do you live in. I will be in Madrid next week.
In my opinion, Pepper Spray is underutilized as an effective tool for scope control

VLozano

Post by VLozano » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:25 am

I live in Catalonia... Mexico is too far phisically, and Madrid is too far ideologically... If you fall around Barcelona then we'll can speak about it.

I went to Madrid once, and I think I will never return there... the people is not as bad as its politicians, but the city plainly sucks. And not in the way you will like to be s...
Tuly Idiots
Because we know we are part of the problem