This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.
Logistics : PM and its sub-modules & SM
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
I have a scenario where in Business is requesting that for a Warranty Service orders the Planned costs should not be displayed/calculated on Cost tab of service order.
I have checked the configuration of Costing sheet for service order.
Can someone provide more information regarding this.
Thanks in advance
There are at-least 3 ways i know to do so.
First is using transaction variant.
Tcode SHD0 is used to create transaction variants. With this you can control the display and modifications of screens, screen fields, buttons, menus and any other gui elements that are used in transactions. The settings can be saved as variants and can be used accordingly. for eg: You can maintain different transaction variants for different users.
Following are the steps to create transaction variants.
1. In transaction SHD0, enter the transaction name for which you want to create a variant. Give a variant name.
2. Then press "Create" button on the application tool bar. This would run the transaction.
3. Enter values in transaction and run it as usual. After every screen or tab, there will be a pop up displaying the screen elements and the options. Eg. If you want to hide Field 1 in screen 1 then against field 1 check the option "Invisible".
4. After all the screens are through, save the transaction variant.
5. This variant will have to be assigned in customizing to the transaction so that it applies to the transaction and you can see the changes.
Second is using user exit IWO10006 Maint. order: Fcode exclusion through cust. enhancement.
In User-exit IWO10006 Maint. order: Fcode exclusion through cust. enhancement you need to use FCode KOAU.
Third option which i know is using BADI: IWO1_SCREEN_MODIFY Field Content and Display Modification
Or you can also use the standard customizing "Basic Order View".
Maintenance and Service Processing-->Maintenance and Service Orders-->Functions and Settings for Order Types-->Basic Order View
Here you can customize the way the order looks.
Thanks for your input,
There also another way in Config:
Costing Data for Maintenance and Service Orders
Assign Costing Parameters and Results Analysis Keys
Then for combination of service order and plant, check to see if a costing variant exists for Planned var.Cal.
If exist just remove and leave blank and save.
Then upon save, you will not see any Planned Costs on the service order.
Hope this helps
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests