This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.
SAP job related postings only ( For registered users only)
1 post • Page 1 of 1
We are looking for a highly experienced Senior SAP Developer to join a well managed and very professional SAP team, based just a stones throw from Beverly Hills, Los Angeles.
Your role will be to develop all ABAP requirement as part of a company wide rollout of SAP HCM with Enterprise Portal for ESS and MSS (Employee and Manager Self-Service) technologies. The primary responsibility for this role will be SAP development and will include responsibilities for designing solutions, configuring SAP, testing solutions and supporting a new Business Intelligence solution. In addition to your impressive SAP ABAP knowledge you must possess excellent user facing and team working skills.
To qualify for this role you should possess the following
- Degree qualified, preferably in Information Systems or Computer Science.
- Eligibility to live and work in the USA
- Extensive ABAB Development, with experience in HR, FI, CO, SD
- Skills in WebDynpro, Netweaver Architecture
- An excellent knowledge of automated workflow.
- Experience with Adobe Interactive Forms
- Expertise in creating complex ALV list/grid reports, multiple level interactive reports, and simple, hierarchical, block, & tree ALV reports.
- Experienced in data migration tools and techniques
- Extensive knowledge of user-exits.
- Experienced in creating tables, maintenance views, database views, search helps, and lock objects.
- SAP Scripts/Smart Forms knowledge.
- Dialog Programming experience
- Experience with ECC 6 and Enhancement package 5
- Familiarity with ESS and MSS portal implementations
You will be joining a fun sized SAP team renowned and recognised for their friendly and highly professional approach. This is reflected in staff loyalty - so please note that this position is created as a result of expansion, and not as a replacement for a leaver! You will be pleased to learn that this position is office based in downtown Los Angeles and does not involve any travelling.
As well as an excellent and supportive team working environment you remuneration package will include a market leading salary plus Medical, Dental, Optical plans and 401(k) saving/pension plan. Holiday entitlement will be three weeks per annum.
Please contact either John Davies or Ray Ellis via email@example.com.
James Rushmore Ltd
SAP Recruitment & Career Development Specialists since 1992
+44 20 7222 4900
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests