This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.
SAP Training/Certification related postings (For Registered Users Only)
14 posts • Page 1 of 1
Frnds am new to this foroum and i dont even know the category in which i can post this topic. I just searched and finally am posting here.
Am totally new to the world of SAP. All I need is the small information about SAP and the modules I can get trained in. Whats the demand in the market for different groups and your valuable suggestion by which i can select the right module and join the work with you all..
Thanks in advance. Hoping to see positive replies..
Many of my friends and well wishers asked me to join the sap course and by 1 or 2 years experience i can go overseas on the same basis and work there.
So apart from what all they told me even i am waiting to know few tips from you all about SAP. I would be very thankfull for all your suggestions.
I am moving this topic out of SAP OTHER forum.
Since you didn't say anything about your qualifications, experience or education, how could we answer ?
There are many different jobs in SAP...
68 74 74 70 3a 2f 2f 74 69 6e 79 75 72 6c 2e 63 6f 6d 2f 62 64 6f 37 6d 77 67
i am done with my diploma in civil engineering. right now i dont have any job experience.
in all the modules of sap i am intrested in sap securities. i have general doubts like
1. is it a career oriented?
2. can i find job placements in hyderabad and overseas
3. what would be the pay as a fresher?
4. can i ask the trainee for any project or something along with the certification?
civil engineering... hmmm... I don't see the relation with SAP... especially SAP Security.
it looks like someone you know is making loads of money and you want to get the same money... but your education profile does not fit.
Are you really interested in managing Security in SAP?
No i dont know anyone with the SAP profession directly, and yea sorry actually i missed out a point to be mentioned in the above post.
as i first searched about SAP on google i didnt find any topic related to me.
I also got self trained for system administration in the free time i had and its the reason that i mentioned SAP securities directly.
Must be great to know that your friends want you to leave the country
Had to move from the UK to Prague to find an English speaking project
1. Not really. People often do it because it's easier to train them in security than to fire them. Good people often get bored and do something else. If you have an interest in risk management and controls then maybe it's for you as this is the foundation. If you aren't interested in those areas then don't bother with security because the market is already flooded with muppets who can build a role or set up a user.
2. I have no idea. I live in the UK. As a fresher I would think you would struggle to find a job in most places without requisite background experience. You have a better opportunity to take a grad position with a SAP integration company and get your experience that way.
3. I have no idea what the pay is in your location. With no experience in the UK it would be Â£0 as no-one will give you a job.
4. Lots will promise and in general they will lie. I strongly recommend that you do not waste money on training and certification as without experience you will struggle to get a job. Join a graduate intake at an integration form and let them train you up and give you experience that way.
Security is about the management of risk (e.g. Risk Management). Controls are how we mitigate risk. SAP Security is one method of preventative control (i.e. stop someone doing something). Without understanding the wider subject of risk and controls there is no point in learning security.
14 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests