1. I have sapscript Z layout and I was required to convert and download this sapscript layout to PDF file. ( Not SPOOL !!!! )
2. To approach this I have used FM
- Code: Select all
CALL FUNCTION 'CLOSE_FORM'
OTFDATA = DATAB
CALL FUNCTION 'CONVERT_OTF'
FORMAT = 'PDF'
BIN_FILESIZE = BINFILESIZE
otf = DATAB
lines = PDFTAB
CALL FUNCTION 'GUI_DOWNLOAD'
BIN_FILESIZE = binfilesize
FILENAME = 'D:\myfile.pdf' ( here, instead of D: I download the file into network system - not local PC )
FILETYPE = 'BIN'.
the file has been created successfully, BUT
there are number of problems in created PDF file:
1. font differs from sapscripts font
2. data has been slided out of PDF form
3. lines slided out of PDF form
Please, advice how I can solve the problems.