This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Check costs for production version / Task List Group

Logistics : PP

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, Ha Tran

Check costs for production version / Task List Group

Postby NMGMarques » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:53 pm

Hi again all!

How can I check the theoretical costs for different production versions or Task List Groups? In MM03 I jump in to Costing 2, in the Standard Cost Estimates I open up the Current button. Once there I can see the total estimated costs for what I gather is the default or pre-defined Task List Group. This one has 9 tasks over several machines. We have just created a second Task List Group or Production Version for the same part that now has only 4 tasks having cut down on several machines and the total time. I'd like to see the estimated cost for each version or Task List. Any ideas how I can do this in MM03 or other transaction?
NMGMarques

Re: Check costs for production version / Task List Group

Postby Pavlo » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:54 am

Try to use long-term planning
Pavlo

Postby JohnnyB » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:03 am

Hi

If you just want to determine the theoritical costs, you could run CK11N without saving your cost estimate. On the selection screen goto tab "Qty structure", where you can provide the specific master data that CK11N should use.

JohnnyB
JohnnyB

Postby NMGMarques » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:21 pm

JohnnyB wrote:Hi

If you just want to determine the theoritical costs, you could run CK11N without saving your cost estimate. On the selection screen goto tab "Qty structure", where you can provide the specific master data that CK11N should use.

JohnnyB

Thanks. I don't have access to this TA, but as managing director I feel it necessary to have. I have requested the authorization from the IT department and also for CK33.
NMGMarques

Return to Logistics PP