This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Cost Element for Production Orders

Logistics : PP

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, Ha Tran

Cost Element for Production Orders

Postby Davidjw » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:51 pm

I am trying put together a report for labor variance between production orders. I initially tried to go about this through COOIS - Production Order Information System using the "Confirmations" list. It seems that this would have given me exactly what i needed (A list of production orders with actual labor times), but a few months ago we switched the method that these times were entered so no recent data exists. This is the same issue for similar methods such as looking them up via CATS_DA - Display Working Times.

I know the data I need still exists but I am having trouble accessing it. If through Production order Display: Header (CO03), Goto->Costs-> Analysis, I can see one of the cost elements contains the relevant data including "Target qty", "Total plan qty", "Total Actual Qty" (in hours) , and the associated costs, but this is for just one production order. What I am looking for is a way to view the values of this specific cost element for a list of production orders at once. Is there a way to do this?

I would like to be fairly certain that a possible solution will work before acting on it since I will likely need to go through steps to gain authorization to use the proper transaction codes.

One transaction code that I thought might have the solution is S_ALR_87012993 - Orders: Actual/plan/variance, but I thought I would verify that its what I need before I try to get authorization for it.
Davidjw

Return to Logistics PP