This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Print the papers to a different time on a differen printer

Logistics : PP

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, Ha Tran

Print the papers to a different time on a differen printer

Postby markus78 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:59 am

Hi everybody,

I apologize in advance for my lack of knowledge ...

the production orders, processdetail bill, material bill (I've no clue how the english expression is) are printed on printer 1.

In the future I would like that the production orders and processdetail bill are still being printed via printer1 and on a specified time (04:00am).
Later on should the material bill be manually printed via co04n on a different printer.

So far so good. No problem at all. How?
In the Customizing our KeyUser set that the user (which automatically prints) only is pritting the production orders and processdetail bill and the other user only the material bills.

So far so good. The problem is now when the production orders and the processdetail bill is printed in the header of the material bill the expression "duplicate" is printed even it was not previously printed.
What I want: an original production order and a processdetail bill which is printed on printer1 on a specific time. An Original Material bill on Printer2 to another time. Whichever is printed first. Only when everything was printed there should the expression duplicate is written

I hope my english is not to bad and you understand what I want.

thank you very much
markus
markus78

Return to Logistics PP