This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Available Quantity in Batch Determination-Resolved

Logistics : PP

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, Ha Tran

Available Quantity in Batch Determination-Resolved

Postby 3042517 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:08 pm

When I create a process order and execute batch determination the system assigns a batch a quantity and show an available quantity. If I then create another process order for the same material and execute batch determination the available quantity appears the same even though the first process order reserved some of the stock. What I noticed is that the available quantity does get reduced if the first process order is released. Is there any way to make the available quantity take quantities from unreleased process orders into consideration?

Thanks in advance,

Darrell

I figured out to correct this. The problem was that the setting for “include dependent reservations” in the Availability Check Control configuration for Availability Check in the material master and Checking Rule PP was set to A (Only Include Withdrawable Reservations), which only considered reservations from released process orders. By changing the value to X (Include All Reservations), the availability check executed during batch determination considered all reservations regardless of whether the order was released.

Return to Logistics PP