This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

PIR consumption

Logistics : PP

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, Ha Tran

PIR consumption

Postby seanlu » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:16 pm

Dear SAPFans Experts,

We got an issue of PIR consumption during the implementing MRP to a new plant. The PIR cannot be consumed by sales order in MD04. I checked table PBIM, the field of consumption and consumption indicator is blank. Even I set the consumption indicator as 3 in my MD61 personal setting, the consumption indicator can be 3, but consumption field still blank, also doesn't work in MD04. In material master, we're using same strategy group and consumption mode as other live plants, which is working fine. Is there some configuration cause the issue I need to check?

Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sean Lu
seanlu

Re: PIR consumption

Postby dinhtrungtin0110 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:10 am

Please check MRP Group.

Thanks
Dinh Trung Tin
dinhtrungtin0110

Postby Ramarao » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:58 am

"we are using the same stragegy group"

Which one is it? You wrote a long post without ever mentioning your stragegy group...
- Ramarao
Ramarao

Postby Sharpshooter » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:14 am

seanlu wrote:Dear SAPFans Experts,

We got an issue of PIR consumption during the implementing MRP to a new plant. The PIR cannot be consumed by sales order in MD04. I checked table PBIM, the field of consumption and consumption indicator is blank. Even I set the consumption indicator as 3 in my MD61 personal setting, the consumption indicator can be 3, but consumption field still blank, also doesn't work in MD04. In material master, we're using same strategy group and consumption mode as other live plants, which is working fine. Is there some configuration cause the issue I need to check?

Sean Lu

By "Consumption field" you mean VERKZ? Simply change it to the desired value in MD62. See also OSS note 1715491.
The value in your user parameters will only influence the creation of new requirements, it will not change existing.

Dave
Good luck!
Sharpshooter

Postby seanlu » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:01 am

Sharpshooter wrote:
seanlu wrote:Dear SAPFans Experts,

Sean Lu

By "Consumption field" you mean VERKZ? Simply change it to the desired value in MD62. See also OSS note 1715491.
The value in your user parameters will only influence the creation of new requirements, it will not change existing.

Dave

Thanks Dave for the reply.

The field I mentioned is ZUVKZ. Is it should get from the strategy and requirement class during PIR creation?

Thanks
seanlu

Postby Sharpshooter » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:02 am

ZUVKZ cannot be changed once created. You will need to not only delete, but also reorg the requirements and start over......Why SAP, Oh Why?
Dave
Good luck!
Sharpshooter

Return to Logistics PP