This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

CO production order

Logistics : PP

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, Ha Tran

CO production order

Postby eszter » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:46 am

Hi!

I am sorry, if I ask my question in a wrong place, but maybe you can help me.
I am here, because I am MM consultant. Otherside, I need help in CO production order "area".

What is the way, that I change the CO production order's Settlement Role. Or where can I create a new one for an order?
I need to change the Settlement Role (KKF2) from FUL to PER - but it is not possible!

Where can I create new one? Where is the place where I can customize the Settlement Role (for Order type)?

Thanks in advance!

Eszter
eszter

Re: CO production order

Postby 3042517 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:44 pm

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but transaction OPJH defines the settlement profile for an order type. I think the standard system uses settlement profile PP01 for order type PP01. Transacton OK07 defines the settlement profile. If you display the details for settlement profile PP01 there's a section called Actual Costs/Costs of Sales. The default is set to "To be Settled in Full". What I think you'll need to do is create a new order type (e.g. ZP01) and a new settlement profile (ZP01) and set the value to "can be settled"

I'm not 100% sure of that because most of the projects I've worked on the order settlement stuff was managed by the FICO guys. If you need more details you may want to repost this on the FICO forum.

I hope this helps.

Re: CO production order

Postby eszter » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:21 am

Thank you very much for your help!
eszter

Return to Logistics PP