This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Long Term Planning : Missing requirements

Logistics : PP

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, Ha Tran

Long Term Planning : Missing requirements

Postby been » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:38 am

Hello,

I'm trying to use long term planning ( MSBT,MS01..) for simulation. In the scenario I've set up I want to have all actual requrements and orders as well as fixed orders.

The problem is that requirements from materials with consumsumption based planning ( MRP type =VV ) are not transferred from the operative planning. How can this be achieved ?

Best Regards
Bernt
been

Re: Long Term Planning : Missing requirements

Postby YaelNel » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:21 am

Hi Bernt,

1st /What are your parameters for this scenario ? have you checked if you have selected "Include firm recepts" + "firm purchase requisitioon"+ "include firm planned order" ?

It seems you want to use it for the short-term planning, so when you use the MS31, you can use directly this option : selects "short-term simulation". All the previous paramters will be automatically selected.

2nd/ When the parameters will be ready , : you must run a new MRP from the simulation mode (use the MS02 or MS03 or the best the MSBT but you must create a specific variante). for the MS02 or MS03, in the new window, you can choose the MRP parameter : processing key, create MRP list, planning mode, scheduling, with firm planned order. In this last field you must used the ref 2 = copy firm planned order from operative.

Personnaly, I use : NETCH, 1, 3, 2, 2

3rd/ run your MRP and your firm planed order will appear in your MS04.
YaelNel

Return to Logistics PP