This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Is there a way to track changes made to a Project?

Logistics : PS

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish

Is there a way to track changes made to a Project?

Postby janna_j » Thu Nov 14, 2002 1:15 pm

Does anyone know if there is a report that shows recent changes made to a project? -(In the planning board or in structure view)- looking for a way to help troubleshoot w/ technical problems and track user error.
janna_j

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 15, 2002 9:02 am

Tell me more, Tell me what it is you are trying to find. If its changes to the networks then you can see this using the CN transactions CN23 I think.
If your query is different to what I have outlined let me know i may be able to help

Dave

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 15, 2002 12:50 pm

different possibilities: (1) change documents, must be activated for the project type (2) project versions -> can be triggered automatically or manually

(1)+(2) can be displayed in the info system. for change documents there is even a new report -> can be started via transaction CN60. if this does not exist in your system, search in OSS with CN60 for notes

thanks - this is what I need:

Postby janna_j » Fri Nov 15, 2002 4:56 pm

I'd like to run a report that shows all changes made to projects since a certain date. -- For example, show all changes since 11/12/02, etc. .. or all changes by a certain user. I don't think CN23 will work because you must start with a network. In the scenario that I'm thinking of.. I might not know the particular network that has a problem. I would rather be able to look at a list of recently changed projects and drill down from there. For example, if a could see that a user deleted an object from a project.. that would be helpful.
janna_j

Postby wilmer » Tue Nov 26, 2002 11:40 am

if you use trx cj20n , you have the possibility to know the changes in status for project def. and wbs
when you activate the projet def , clik on the system/user/status
next click on extras ->change documents->all

if you finally doble click on >all changes> it will show you
al status changed : date/time/user/trx used

this is used only for projet def. and wbs elements

best regards wilmer
wilmer

Return to Logistics PS