This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

CN20N Approvals

Logistics : PS

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish

CN20N Approvals

Postby MTP7A5 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:45 pm

Hey folks,

I really tried reading through the various posts and found information that was similar however not what I was looking for with my question. We have 10,000+ projects in our system with massive amounts of WBSE's. In an attempt to clean up the module and free up resources (not to mention reducing our reporting) I'm working on about 8,500 with various status's including Release, Created, Hold, Teco, and Closed. I've run into a situation where we have projects in CRTD (created) status with no budget, commitments, or actuals on them. I can't delete the projects so I'm trying to update the status to "released" and then "closed".

In theory this sounds like a very simple and easy task - nothing attached to the project definition (I think) and there appears to be no activity however I'm receiving messages such as:

Error: User status CRTD is active (WBS XX-00591);
Diagnosis: For object WBS XX-00591 user status CRTD (Created) is active. According to this status, transaction 'Release' is not allowed;
Procedure: You can only carry out the requested function if this is allowed according to the status of the object.

I'm fairly new in this role and my team is in India where the turnover is very high (no one longer than 6 months) so if anyone could help, I'd really appreciate it. If you need to dummy it down for my feeble brain, that too would be appreciated.

Kind regards,

Mike
MTP7A5

Re: CN20N Approvals

Postby greed » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:28 am

first of all read this sap.help. also you can find info in note 569048.
greed

Return to Logistics PS