This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Table that has Project Planned Costs and Planned Revenues

Logistics : PS

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish

Table that has Project Planned Costs and Planned Revenues

Postby Jeff T » Tue Nov 05, 2002 11:16 am

Hi all!

Can anyone help me with providing me with the transparent table that contains the total planned costs and planned revenues for a project... I have not been able to find a table, I've only come across structures so far.

Thanks for any help you can offer!
Jeff
Jeff T

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 05, 2002 2:22 pm

There are quite a lot of tables for costs/revenues: most important are COSS, COSP, BPGE, BPJA, RPSCO

Postby Jeff T » Tue Nov 05, 2002 7:28 pm

Thanks for the feedback! Table RPSCO has gotten me halfway there, I am able to get my planned revenue for our projects from this table. However, I am not able to get my planned cost. The reason for this from what I can tell is because we are not doing cost planning on our WBS elements. We simply plan costs on our network activities and allow the costs to roll-up into the WBS elements. These are still reflected as planned project costs within the system... a more accurate term may be the project cost schedule???

Does anyone have any thoughts as to a transparent table where I can find the planned costs for our projects without having to do cost planning on our WBS elements?

As always, thanks for any help you can provide!
Jeff
Jeff T

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 06, 2002 1:30 pm

You will find this information in the same tables, but not stored using the object number of the WBS element, but using the object number of the network header (header account assignment) respectively the network activities (activity account assignment). There is no table saying: for WBS element 1000$ were planned via network costing. All reports have to collect the information and roll the costs up to the WBS elements during runtime.

Return to Logistics PS