Project Actual Cost Line Item, T-code: CJI3

Logistics : PS

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish

wcs1411

Post by wcs1411 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:12 pm

Functionally...

May I know what is the database table which contain the data generated from T-code CJI3, means the Project Settlement Document. (Especially Value CoCurr and Cost Element)

Or is that any alternative way for me to grab the actual cost line item by not using CJI3?

Thanks

P/S: I hope not to get data from COEP, bcoz it currently contain of 100mil++ data. Is there any table store project document?

Ajati

Post by Ajati » Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:28 pm

Hi there
I am affraid that I have bad news for you
Line item cost are in COEP table, and CJI3 will select data from there. To optimise the time response try to make new Index based on most used selection field in CJI3. On long terms make sumarization on CO documents
Try to use totals report based on cost elements (made on RPSCO table) and only if details are needed go on drill downs

Good Luck!

wcs1411

Post by wcs1411 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:31 pm

hi Thanks Ajati...

Anyway.. I just found something is useful for my own question...
use the database view: COVP.... it's perform the join between COBK and COEP..
It wil definitely perform faster as the COEP contain the most data. and the key, Document Number I definitely cannot obtain.. so i think COVP is the best way to use.
By the way, may you tell me where is the table which hold 'CO document number'.. the RPSCO table as noted i found tat is not suitable for me yet.. sorry.. since no document number.. too bad....
is it in CO, there is only COBK, COEP hav document number??
anyway.. Thanks a lot ya Ajati :).......