This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Purchase order per Project Query

Logistics : PS

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish

Purchase order per Project Query

Postby Jeff T » Thu Oct 31, 2002 9:15 pm

Does anyone know the correct tables and combination to use to create a Purchase order per Project Infoset query. I know there is is a standard report - ME2J, but the user would like additional PO information that ME2J does not contain but that I can pull in via a query.

So far, I have been trying to link a network table (AUFK and RESB) to purchase requistion tables (EBAN, EBKN), with hopes to then tie the network table back to PRPS and PROJ to get it linked back to the project. I have tried a number of different variances with a few other tables as well, so far nothing has worked.

Thanks for any help!
Jeff
Jeff T

Proman

Postby JDGS » Fri Nov 01, 2002 3:21 am

Jeff,

Take a look at Proman, SAP's procurement management tool, transaction CNMM, if it is not on your system already it can be added by a notes or SP. It has a lot of functionality and you may not need your report anymore.

Cheers

Jeroen
JDGS

Postby Jeff T » Fri Nov 01, 2002 10:00 am

Thanks for the feedback Jeroen!

I'll take a look at it!

Jeff
Jeff T

proman

Postby megasanju » Sat Nov 02, 2002 12:51 am

i am interested in proman. can u plz let me know the details on how to get it ??
megasanju
megasanju

Project PO Query

Postby Keith » Tue Nov 12, 2002 11:33 am

Jeff - I am having same problem and have found RSDBS which has allowed me to link PROJ+CAUFV+RESB+RSDBS+EKPO+EKET.

Only downfall so far is that even with an outer join RESB->RSDBS I am only getting purchased items I'm not getting items that are just reserved.

keith
Keith

Return to Logistics PS