This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

What Table are Settlement Rule Characteristics Stored On

Logistics : PS

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish

What Table are Settlement Rule Characteristics Stored On

Postby Jeff T » Fri Oct 25, 2002 12:52 pm

Hi again!

I had some luck with help on the last infoset query that I needed to create... I figured that I'd press my luck.

I'm looking to create another query that would allow me to pull in values that are set-up on the settlement rule so that they can be queried on a per project or a per person repsonsible basis. Does anyone know on what table I will be able to find the settlement rule characteristics that are set-up for project? Basically I'd be looking to pull it into a query with the project info from table PROJ.

As always... thanks for the help!!!
Jeff
Jeff T

Postby Guillermo » Fri Oct 25, 2002 4:05 pm

Hi Jeff

Try with COBRB, the tabla has a settlement rule for WBS elements and orders.

Regards
Guillermo

Postby Jeff T » Fri Oct 25, 2002 6:29 pm

Thanks for the info Guillermo, unfortunately I don't think it's going to do the trick... it's probably my fault for not being clear enough in my original question.

What I'm really looking is the ability to create query for the individual PA Characteristics (a better term may be the Profitability Segements???) that we select within the Settlement Rule. It does not look like COBRB contains the individual PA Characteristics that are set-up. Any idea if there is such a table, or way it may be.

Thanks again for any info you... or anyone else can provide!!!
Jeff
Jeff T

Return to Logistics PS