This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Permits functionality

Logistics : PM and its sub-modules & SM

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, PJA

Permits functionality

Postby kaycee » Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:05 pm

Hello All,

I wanted to use the Permits in both the below cases.

1. For control on order release based on the safety aspects(Hot work permit, Confined space permit etc)
2. For conteol on order release based on the Planned cost of the order, like if the value is below 100$, "A" will release. If the value is betwen 101$ to 200$, "B" will release.

Question is can I have both the controls inplace at a time, like first the relse of permits based on the type of work need to be done and then the release should happen based onthe value in Planned cost. Looked in the forum for a combination of both types of permits, but could find individual posts for release of order either on the planned cost or on the type of work, but not both.

Did anyone work for a similar scenario, is so please help me by sharing the process.
Thanks in advance for your replies.

Regards
KAYCEE
kaycee

Re: Permits functionality

Postby PJA » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:13 am

In future, can you please cross-reference your SAPFans/SDN posting: http://scn.sap.com/thread/3336202
Pete A
www.pjas.com
PJA

Postby kaycee » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:47 pm

Hello Pete,

Thank you for the reply. But please note that I have posted the topic in Sapfans and SDN yesterday only for the first time and found that there is a reply from Maheswaran in SDN today.I have made sure that there is no similar posting as it is for my requirement earlier.

Thank you Maheswaran for the reply.

Regards
KAYCEE
kaycee

Postby chwobbe » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:44 am

Hello Kaycee,

For the processes you described, you should use SAP´s Work Clearance Management solution (Work Permit Management),
This is integrated into the SAP maintenancs processes and offers the possibilty to define your own work permits (like Hot Work Permit, Vessel Entry Permit,...) as well as your safety certificates (like isolation list, excavation certificate,...).

If you are interested in more details, please let me know.

Kind regards
Christoph Wobbe
email address removed - not allowed
chwobbe

Return to Logistics PM