when I print a maintenance order from IW32 it is needed to display the attachment list of all the documents associated to the maintenance order (maint_order.pdf) and the different objects of this order. That means if an order has created for funcional Location IR45-01, for example, and this functional location has associated a document (functional_location.pdf) in the attachment list displayed after printing the order you can see the following list:
- TITLE __________________ CREATED BY__________________ CREATED ON
- maint_order.pdf __________Me __________________________18.11.2011
- functional_location.pdf ____Me _________________________ 18.11.2011
What I want to do is to display as well the object from the document is came from, so the attachment list should display like this.
- TITLE __________________ CREATED BY__________________ CREATED ON__________________REF.OBJ.
- maint_order.pdf __________Me __________________________18.11.2011____________________Maint. Order
- functional_location.pdf ____Me __________________________ 18.11.2011___________________Functional Location
Any idea about how to do that?
Thanks and regards.