This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Why the dilevery said PO hvae no items for stock transfer?

Logistics : MM and its sub-modules (WM, IM, PO, LIS)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, Ha Tran, svetja

Why the dilevery said PO hvae no items for stock transfer?

Postby Jonson » Sun Oct 20, 2002 11:24 pm

Dear Expert
I have a question about stock transfer in companies using purchasing
order. I have creat the outbound dilivery for the purchasing order. But
when I post goods isuue in the dilivery, the system issue a error log
said that the purchasing order contains no items for a stock transfer.
By the way the purchasing order's type is NB. And the verdor have been
assigned to the suplying plant, the custome has been assigned to the
ordering plant.

Thanks for your advice!
Jonson
Jonson

Postby venkat » Mon Oct 21, 2002 5:48 am

Hi,

Which Transaction Code U are using to create a Outbound delivery agianst a PO ( VL10 D or VL10G or VL10B)?

Please enter the Proper Shiiping point in the document.

Regards
Venkat
venkat

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 21, 2002 8:49 pm

Dear Venkat,
I use vl10b to create dilivery against PO. The shipping point is correct. And in fact I can create the dilivery but cant post goods issue in the dilivery when I use vl02n. If I use Make to stock, everything is ok. But in my company the business is make to order. I must use NB for the purchase order type. In IMG t-code omgn I use NLcc or NL for the dilivery type. If I use nlcc the system said the special stock E is not supported(m7 146). If I use nl the system said the PO have no item for a stock transfer(m7 153).

So maybe I shoul use wrong dilivery type. And maybe inter-company sales dont support the production style of make to order.
I need help!

Jonson

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 21, 2002 8:54 pm

Dear Venkat,
I use vl10b to create dilivery against PO. The shipping point is correct. And in fact I can create the dilivery but cant post goods issue in the dilivery when I use vl02n. If I use Make to stock, everything is ok. But in my company the business is make to order . I must use NB for the purchase order type. In IMG t-code omgn I use NLCC or NL for the dilivery type assigned to the supplying plant. If I use NLCC the system said the special stock E is not supported(m7 146). If I use NL the system said the PO have no item for a stock transfer(m7 153).

So maybe I shoul use wrong dilivery type. And maybe inter-company sales dont support the production style of make to order.
I need help!

Jonson

Return to Logistics MM