ME5A urjent

Logistics : MM and its sub-modules (WM, IM, PO, LIS)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, Ha Tran, svetja

anil kapoor

ME5A urjent

Post by anil kapoor » Tue Jun 03, 2003 12:41 am

Hi friends

While viewing ME5A it is observed the Cancelled/deleted PR is also appearing in the list , But we dont want cancelled / deleted list.

Please suggest where to change the settings so that , Cancelled /deleted PR should not appear in the list.

Thanx in advance
Anil kapoor

GALAXY

Post by GALAXY » Tue Jun 03, 2003 1:11 am

hi,

Deselect the "closed Purch. Req. Box" in ME5A

regards

galaxy

anilkapoor

Post by anilkapoor » Tue Jun 03, 2003 3:17 am

hi galaxy thanx

we have not selected closed requisitions but still it ME5A dispalying cancelled / deleted list

any clue ?

thanx

Anil

GALAXY

Post by GALAXY » Tue Jun 03, 2003 4:47 am

hello,

If the requisition is complete then on the item detail screen the closed box is ticked.

in ME5A the requisitions are selected on different criterion like vendor assigned, colsed/open, partially ordered, release item/overall etc.

it is found that if the requisition is not marked closed, it appears in the list for following selection parameters--- Closed and item release
But not for Closed and overall rel. Why???

If the requisition is closed then it will not get displayed for following settings-- assigned, partly ordered, item and overall rel..

but if you add the selection as Closed req. then the requisition will appear.

To conclude requisitions are selected on "OR" condition out of which the Release condition is mandatory... so it must be listing the closed requisitions.

regards

Galaxy

Ha Tran

Post by Ha Tran » Tue Jun 03, 2003 4:49 am

Hi Anil,

Go to 'Dynamic Selection' feature and select 'Deletion Indicator' where you should set it as 'equal to blank' (or different to 'X') so as to let the system to pick up only those PRs for which the deletion/cancellation was not made.

Cheers,
HT

GALAXY

Post by GALAXY » Tue Jun 03, 2003 5:00 am

hi Ha Tran

What you suggested was right, in this case we have a list of req. other than closed reqs.. but what ?? if i wan't to have a list of closed req. only ??

regards

Galaxy

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 03, 2003 7:19 am

HI TRAN / Galaxy

Thanks for prompt reply and guidance

Anil

MMPP

Post by MMPP » Tue Jun 03, 2003 6:33 pm

GALAXY wrote:hi Ha Tran

What you suggested was right, in this case we have a list of req. other than closed reqs.. but what ?? if i wan't to have a list of closed req. only ??

regards

Galaxy
Then set it 'Equal to' x or 'Not equal to' blank...

:mrgreen:

GALAXY

Post by GALAXY » Tue Jun 03, 2003 9:56 pm

hi MMPP,

have you tried the option what you sugested... it does'nt work

Anil kapoor

urjent-ME2l/ME2M

Post by Anil kapoor » Wed Jun 04, 2003 4:41 am

Hi friends

We are using transactions ME2L/ME2M for viewing the on order qty of any item -indicated as "Still to be delivered".
But it is observed that whenever any PO qty is amended then amended qty before receipt of material is not reflected as "still to be delivered".
please advise in the above case how we can view the pending order. In MMBE also it is not reflected.

Thanks in advance

Anil kapoor

MMPP

Post by MMPP » Wed Jun 04, 2003 4:40 pm

GALAXY wrote:hi MMPP,

have you tried the option what you sugested... it does'nt work

My apologies, no I did not check. The checkmark only allows you to exclude closed Preqs, not to display them exclusively.

To see closed PReqs, you could use SE16, table EBAN, and in the selection screen set the desired criteria, and closed indicator EBAN-EBAKZ to 'Not equal' blank, which will list then your closed reqs.

MMPP :mrgreen: