This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Maximum number of Slocs for a Plant in OX09

Logistics : MM and its sub-modules (WM, IM, PO, LIS)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, svetja, Ha Tran

Maximum number of Slocs for a Plant in OX09

Postby bart jongen » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:50 am

Dear SAPFan,

Can anyone tell me what is the maximum number of Storage locations is that can be customized for a Plant in OX09?
I have a client that wants to be able to create over 1000 Storage locations, is that possible?
Note: they don't have nor want WM.
Thanks in advance for the right answer.
Kind regards,
Bart Jongen
Eindhoven, the Netherlands
bart jongen

Re: Maximum number of Slocs for a Plant in OX09

Postby Ha Tran » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:56 pm

Hi Bart,

Since T001L-LGORT has been defined in the transparent table with 4 characters, it is technically feasible to create up to 9999 storage locations per plant in configuration. However, from the enterprise structure definition point of view, it is quite surprised if we are heading down to this direction as it will definitely make your structure more complicated than expected. If you don't mind, can I ask why you wish to do so?

Cheers,
HT
Ha Tran

Re: Maximum number of Slocs for a Plant in OX09

Postby Seany » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:08 am

Ha Tran wrote:Hi Bart,

Since T001L-LGORT has been defined in the transparent table with 4 characters, it is technically feasible to create up to 9999 storage locations per plant in configuration. However, from the enterprise structure definition point of view, it is quite surprised if we are heading down to this direction as it will definitely make your structure more complicated than expected. If you don't mind, can I ask why you wish to do so?

Cheers,
HT

Not sure this is correct. 4 Characters does not limit you to 9999 combinations, 4 numbers does however. You are of course right to ask for clarification as to the requirement :D
Sean

I wish you good courage because courage will lead you to be a star and afraid will lead you to death. Be well and patient.

Return to Logistics MM