This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

PR Release Procedure

Logistics : MM and its sub-modules (WM, IM, PO, LIS)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, svetja, Ha Tran

PR Release Procedure

Postby balag » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:50 pm

Hi,

We have implemented PR release procedure and it is working fine all along. Now we realized PR's with out material number is also going for approval.

We would like to exclude PR's with material numbers from release procedure and i could see MATNR exist in CEBAN, however it would be cumbersome to maintain the list of materials and it is not sustainable.

Can we maintain something like MATNR NE NULL? Plz..share your views or thoughts. I am also thinking if there is a way to maintain the precondition and object dependency for the characteristic as we do in Variant configuration. Just want to avoid any wricef here unless if we exhaust all the standard config route. Thanks for your help in advance.

Rgs,
Balag
bala-g
balag

Re: PR Release Procedure

Postby Ha Tran » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:35 pm

Hi,

How did you define your PR release strategy i.e. which release characteristics have you used in your release procedure? Since it is always the case that the material group is required in case of non-material ID PR, perhaps, you should consider using this field to deactivate the release strategy for these non-material ID PRs.

Cheers,
HT
Ha Tran

Return to Logistics MM