This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

ERS [MRRL] - Company Code

Logistics : MM and its sub-modules (WM, IM, PO, LIS)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, svetja, Ha Tran

ERS [MRRL] - Company Code

Postby manianz » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:11 am

Hello Experts

When we execute MRRL, the FI posting Company Code is the PO Document Company Code by default.
Assuming Cross-Company Code posting is allowed, is there a way to post the FI documents in a different Company Code?
Any User Exits?
manianz

Re: ERS [MRRL] - Company Code

Postby Ha Tran » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:38 pm

Hi,

Cross-company-code posting allowance represents for the fact that you can purchase the goods and services against a company code (A, for instance) but the procurement costs are charged to another company code (B, for instance). It does not mean the PO was raised against a company code (A, for instance) but payment is to be made for another company code (B, for instance). What is of your particular business scenario? Why would you like to raise the invoice against a different company code than that of the PO?

Cheers,
HT
Ha Tran

Postby manianz » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:41 am

Hello Ha Tran
Thanks for the reply

In our case, for the non ERS Vendoes, the Invoices are posted [and are paid] from Company Code B [though PO/GR are done @ Company Code A]
For ERS Vendors, the PO and GR is posted @ Company Code A and since MRRL is executed in the background, Invoice is posted in Company Code A
Would like to know whether we can influence the MRRL to post in Company Code B
manianz

Postby Ha Tran » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:53 pm

Hi,

To my best knowledge, SAP provided a standard BAdI MRM_ERS_HDAT_MODIFY (Method ERS_HEADERDATA_MODIFY) and User Exit EXIT_SAPLMRMH_001 (Enhancement MRMH0001) to enable the update of the document header data while the ERS invoices are processed. However, looking at the list of fields which are allowed to be changed (in type definition MRM_RBKPV_ERS_CHANGE), the Company Code field BUKRS is excluded. Therefore, I don't think we can cater for business requirement. Anyhow, if you are able to find the solution, it would be appreciated that you can post it here as I am quite keen to know (for my knowledge extension :)

Cheers,
HT
Ha Tran

Postby manianz » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:59 pm

Thanks Ha Tran for the details. Will pursue this further and post back, if we could find a way to implement :D
manianz

Return to Logistics MM