This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

PR and PO values differ when using outline agreement

Logistics : MM and its sub-modules (WM, IM, PO, LIS)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, svetja, Ha Tran

PR and PO values differ when using outline agreement

Postby Lee1706 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:35 am

Hi guys

I have a situation whereby we have an outline agreement with a service for 'Manual' (Non SOR item) set up with a price of £0.01 which should be used if the works are not covered by any of the other items within the outline agreement.

The theory is that the customer selects this item and then in the purchase requisition, change the value from 1p to the actual value required, for example £250.00. When this is released and converted to a purchase order, the purchase order value is for the contract value of 1p, not the required value of £250. This means the PR value is £250 but the PO value is 1p.

How do I set this to not happen? I'm assuming there is some config or setting that prevents the contracted item being changed.

It seems to work if you remove the contracted value completely (ie £0.00) however, the system halts when scrolling through a list of services when the system gets to an item with a £0 value and will not let you progress past that point so this does not work in our scenario.

Thanks.

Lee
Lee1706

Re: PR and PO values differ when using outline agreement

Postby Ha Tran » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:32 pm

Hi,

SAP does allow you to adopt PR price into PO using the setting in OMET transaction with further assignment to your User account with parameter ID ''EFB''.

Cheers,
HT
Ha Tran

Return to Logistics MM