This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Adopt PR Price During PO Creation

Logistics : MM and its sub-modules (WM, IM, PO, LIS)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, svetja, Ha Tran

Adopt PR Price During PO Creation

Postby MM888 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:29 pm

Hi,

I'm facing an issue where we wanted to adopt the PR price during PO creation (ME21N). This is for some certain group of users only. The PR is generated from Plant Maintenance module with reference to a contract (OA) with an OA service line # 10 gross amount of RM 1,000,000.00. PM module eventually released the PR with RM 1K only instead of the gross price of RM 1 M.

Now, when procurement converts the PR into PO (Release Order), the valuation price is defaulted to RM 1 M instead of the release PR price of RM 1K. I initially explained to the user that since contract is superior to a PR, the price during PO (RO creation) is defaulted from contract and not from PR.

I tried function authorization EFB parameter but seems the price is defaulted from the contract price and not from the release PR valuation. I tried also setting PR valuation price to "As net price" but still it is getting from the contract value. We do not use info record just contract / OA.

I really appreciate your inputs.

Regards,
MM888
MM888

Re: Adopt PR Price During PO Creation

Postby Ha Tran » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:59 pm

Hi,

If the ''Adopt PO Price'' indicator checkbox is flagged for your related function authorization ID through configuration and the end user has got the sufficient authorization, then by setting either ''As Net Price'' or ''As Gross Price'' in the ''Valuation'' Tab of the PR, then the PR price will be defaulted / copied into PO.

Cheers,
HT
Ha Tran

Return to Logistics MM