This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Delivery completed indicator is missing in STO p.o

Logistics : MM and its sub-modules (WM, IM, PO, LIS)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, svetja, Ha Tran

Delivery completed indicator is missing in STO p.o

Postby bhaskarreddy » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:27 am

Hi,
I am doing STO with sd delivery and without billing (i.e intra company).
After doing GR for the full quantity ,the "delivery completed indicator" field in delivery tab is not appearing in the purchase order.
we have not maintained any tolerance limits.
We have checked the delivery completed indicator for the receiving plant in IMG settings.
What could be the reason.
Cheers
bhaskarreddy

Re: Delivery completed indicator is missing in STO p.o

Postby svetja » Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:55 am

design.

SAP does not check delivery completion indicators for STOs.
A STO is completed if you have received the same quantity that was issued.
it is not possible to close a PO with delivery complete indicator if you have receive less than issued.

sAP does not consider the STO as open if receipt quantity is equal to goods issue quantity.
Search before posting: http://www.sapfans.com/forums/search.php
svetja

Postby Ha Tran » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:03 pm

Hi,

Since in case of intra-company stock transfer, GR maintenance and posting can be well made with reference to outbound delivery, SAP chose not to automatically set the delivery completion in the PO (as it is for the case of standard PO). Therefore, what you can do is to build your custom STO close-out tool which can set this indicator checkbox in accordance with the actual GI/GR quantity as compared to STO quantity.

Cheers,
HT
Ha Tran

Postby sapfanatic.com » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:44 am

Ok i understand that to automatically delivery complete the STO, GR must be equal to GI. But what about if i still have open order qty? lets say my STO qty is 100 units, then the outbound delivery is just for 90 units and 90 units were issued out and same qty 90 units were GR'd. The remainin 10 units remain open but in reality the delivery must already be completed. How can we set the delivery completed in STO ("UB" doc type) if it is not showing in the PO screen? Because we are using ME80FN with the filter of delivery completed = "X" so we need this be ticked as well.

For PO PO doc type we are fine because the delivery completed is visible in the PO and we can manually tick it.
sapfanatic.com

Postby Ha Tran » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:44 am

Hi,

Of course, through the configuration setting, you can open the ''Delivery Completion'' indicator checkbox for your STO. However, as I have mentioned before, SAP does not provide any automatic setting of this indicator and/or validation.

Cheers,
HT
Ha Tran

Return to Logistics MM