Account grouping -OMWN for 101 movement type

Logistics : MM and its sub-modules (WM, IM, PO, LIS)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, Ha Tran, svetja

Anandj

Account grouping -OMWN for 101 movement type

Post by Anandj » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:45 am

Hi SAP MM gurus,

In OMWN - Account grouping , I am not able to find any entry for 101 (Goods receipt for Purchase order B and with no consumption posting ) with Value and Quantity updates . There are entries for 101 movement type with special stock indicator but not able to find any entry for standard good receipt for Purchase orders ( No Special stock Indicator , Value and Quantity update checked , Movement type indicator B and No Consumption posting ). There are no issues with the accounting posting for goods receipt with standard purchase order with BSX being debited and WRX being credited. I am trying to understand the logic for this posting and I am not able to understand from where (customization settings) this posting is derived from. May I request your valuable inputs in understanding this logic.

Thanks in advance for your immediate response.

with regards,
Anandj

Ha Tran

Re: Account grouping -OMWN for 101 movement type

Post by Ha Tran » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:54 pm

Anandj wrote:Hi SAP MM gurus,

In OMWN - Account grouping , I am not able to find any entry for 101 (Goods receipt for Purchase order B and with no consumption posting ) with Value and Quantity updates . There are entries for 101 movement type with special stock indicator but not able to find any entry for standard good receipt for Purchase orders ( No Special stock Indicator , Value and Quantity update checked , Movement type indicator B and No Consumption posting ). There are no issues with the accounting posting for goods receipt with standard purchase order with BSX being debited and WRX being credited. I am trying to understand the logic for this posting and I am not able to understand from where (customization settings) this posting is derived from. May I request your valuable inputs in understanding this logic.

Thanks in advance for your immediate response.

with regards,
Anandj
The posting logic is built inside the program in this particular case.

Cheers,
HT

Anandj

Re: Account grouping -OMWN for 101 movement type

Post by Anandj » Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:32 am

Thanks HT for your feedback.

with regards,
AnandJ