ME80FN Report- Net Order value Zero

Logistics : MM and its sub-modules (WM, IM, PO, LIS)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, Ha Tran, svetja

Anandj

ME80FN Report- Net Order value Zero

Post by Anandj » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:04 am

Hi

In ME80FN report we are getting the net order value as zero . When we check the individual Purchase orders in reports like me2n/me2l , the net order value is shown correctly . Also this Net order value is zero only for few plants and for others it showing the correct value. Where any one experienced this issue ? If yes can you provide your inputs to fix this issue .

with regards,
Joseph Anand B

Ha Tran

Re: ME80FN Report- Net Order value Zero

Post by Ha Tran » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:31 pm

Anandj wrote:Hi

In ME80FN report we are getting the net order value as zero . When we check the individual Purchase orders in reports like me2n/me2l , the net order value is shown correctly . Also this Net order value is zero only for few plants and for others it showing the correct value. Where any one experienced this issue ? If yes can you provide your inputs to fix this issue .

with regards,
Joseph Anand B
Were these POs for service? or material? Which version is your system in?

Cheers,
HT

Ha Tran

Post by Ha Tran » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:34 pm

Hi,

Check also if the user does have the related authorization to display price in ME80FN transaction as indicated in OSS note 206505.

Cheers,
HT

Anandj

Post by Anandj » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:04 am

Hi HT,

Thanks a lot for your inputs. We are in 4.7 (Patch level SAPKH47029) and the OSS notes (206505) is valid for 4.6 B and 4.6 C.

The strange thing about this report in our system is, when we execute with vendor as input parameter , it displays net order value for some POs and does not display it for some other POs. When I went inside the PO for which the net price files is zero , I could not find the field "Amount in Local currency" in PO history tab against the GR . Even in the layout I am not able to find this field. For the POs with the net order value being displayed in ME80FN , I am able find the "Amt in local currency field" in the PO history.

Do let know your valuable inputs in this regard.

with regards,
Joseph Anand B

Ha Tran

Post by Ha Tran » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:32 pm

Hi,

If this is the case, I would suggest you to log an OSS message to SAP for their due investigation as I would believe it is some sort of system bug.

Cheers,
HT