This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Sap Script editor issue

Logistics : MM and its sub-modules (WM, IM, PO, LIS)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, svetja, Ha Tran

Sap Script editor issue

Postby Cheers » Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:51 pm

Hi

We have an issue while we are creating Purchase order by defaulting message invisible in header level texts (dead lines) and item level texts(item note),once click on SAP Script editor get in and back out, then it will appears default text message. We would like to process purchase order without any default text messages.Where it is comming from default messages.

Thanks,
Cheers
Cheers

Re: Sap Script editor issue

Postby kwindle » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:39 pm

I know it's been a while, but I just figured this out and thought I'd share. It is due to text being stored in tables STXH and STXL without a "Text Name" which is the PO Number. Not sure how this happened?? Don't think it's causing any issues because as soon as you save the document, the text is no longer associated with the po, as it now has a "text name/po number". Deleting the record from both tables solves the annoyance.

You can find the date this occurred by making the header text appear (clicking sapscript editor and then back out. When the text appears, double click the text, then from the menu bar click go to - header. This will supply you with the date it occurred to narrow your search in STXH. It will also supply the culprits name that started the annoyance!

Hope this helps....better late than never.
kwindle

Return to Logistics MM