This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Pricing Procedure in Contract

Logistics : MM and its sub-modules (WM, IM, PO, LIS)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, svetja, Ha Tran

Pricing Procedure in Contract

Postby Skumarverma on Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:37 pm

Dear friends,

I can't see the pricing procedure similar to what I can see for PO and SA.
I mean I can only see PB00 condition in contract, but for the same material and vendor combination I can see the complete pricing procedure in PO and SA. Pl note I just have one pricing procedure.

I know for PO the conditions are time independent and for SA and Contract the conditions are time dependent.
But in SA, if I remove the time dependent tick, I can see the complete pricing procedure, is there any such setting for contract as well so that by unchecking it I can also see the complete pricing procedure in Contract as well.

Skumar

Skumarverma

Re: Pricing Procedure in Contract

Postby Ha Tran on Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:45 pm

Skumarverma wrote:Dear friends,

I can't see the pricing procedure similar to what I can see for PO and SA.
I mean I can only see PB00 condition in contract, but for the same material and vendor combination I can see the complete pricing procedure in PO and SA. Pl note I just have one pricing procedure.

I know for PO the conditions are time independent and for SA and Contract the conditions are time dependent.
But in SA, if I remove the time dependent tick, I can see the complete pricing procedure, is there any such setting for contract as well so that by unchecking it I can also see the complete pricing procedure in Contract as well.

Skumar

No, it is not. However, you can see all of these pricing conditions for your PO pricing schema when maintaining contract by assigning such PO pricing schema to your base condition PB00 in M/06 Transaction.

Cheers,
HT
Ha Tran

Postby cpruvost on Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:07 am

Hello,

I have the very same question. I checked the pricing schema of my base condition, and I got my other condition type (as supplementary condition). But I still don't see it in the contract. In fact, it's a condition type depending on incoterm, which is not in my base condition. I tried also to integrate a condition with no other dependancies than that of the base condition, but it doesn't work.

Thanks in advance,

K.ro
cpruvost

Postby Ha Tran on Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:48 pm

cpruvost wrote:Hello,

I have the very same question. I checked the pricing schema of my base condition, and I got my other condition type (as supplementary condition). But I still don't see it in the contract. In fact, it's a condition type depending on incoterm, which is not in my base condition. I tried also to integrate a condition with no other dependancies than that of the base condition, but it doesn't work.

Thanks in advance,

K.ro

I would assume you have already assigned the related pricing schema to your contract-related base condition type PB00 in M/06 transaction. When you said you did not see it in the contract, does it mean such condition type was not automatically defaulted to your contract? or such condition type was not seen in the drop down list when you branch to the item condition details view of your contract line item?

Cheers,
HT
Ha Tran

Postby cpruvost on Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:58 am

Yes, my schema is assigned to my contract condition (we have a ZPBN instead of PB00). In fact, I see my discount condition in the drop down list linked to the ZPBN condition, but with a zero value.
Let me explain further : this discount condition (called ZREN) is dependent on incoterms. It is active for EXW only. So I would expect that when in the header details or in the item details of the contract the incoterm is specified as EXW, I get my condition with the value I gave to it in the master data. Either as ZPBN-linked condition, or as another condition, because I can see other conditions of the general schema (the one you can see when you choose in the menu of the ME32K "Header" "Statistics" "General" (field called procedure). Different condition types are listed when I click on "Item conditions", the same way my ZPBN is displayed. I could not understand why these conditions are displayed and not others, like my ZREN.
If it is only possible to see it as a ZPBN-linked condition, it is possible that the problem is that incoterms are not part of the information for the access sequence of ZPBN, so it can never be transmitted to the ZPBN-linkes ZREN.
I am not sure I made it really clear... Please tell me if not.
Thanks again and in advance for your input,

K.ro
cpruvost

Postby Ha Tran on Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:39 am

cpruvost wrote:Yes, my schema is assigned to my contract condition (we have a ZPBN instead of PB00). In fact, I see my discount condition in the drop down list linked to the ZPBN condition, but with a zero value.
Let me explain further : this discount condition (called ZREN) is dependent on incoterms. It is active for EXW only. So I would expect that when in the header details or in the item details of the contract the incoterm is specified as EXW, I get my condition with the value I gave to it in the master data. Either as ZPBN-linked condition, or as another condition, because I can see other conditions of the general schema (the one you can see when you choose in the menu of the ME32K "Header" "Statistics" "General" (field called procedure). Different condition types are listed when I click on "Item conditions", the same way my ZPBN is displayed. I could not understand why these conditions are displayed and not others, like my ZREN.
If it is only possible to see it as a ZPBN-linked condition, it is possible that the problem is that incoterms are not part of the information for the access sequence of ZPBN, so it can never be transmitted to the ZPBN-linkes ZREN.
I am not sure I made it really clear... Please tell me if not.
Thanks again and in advance for your input,

K.ro

Since the contract is considered as time-dependent purchasing master data record, your customized discount condition type will not be automatically defaulted as part of your base condition type ZPBN's supplementary condition. Therefore, the recommended solution is to set it up as a separate time-dependent condition type which will be automatically defaulted into the PO when a new PO is created.

Cheers,
HT
Ha Tran

Return to Logistics MM