This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Open PO Commitment - Internal Order will not close.

Logistics : MM and its sub-modules (WM, IM, PO, LIS)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, svetja, Ha Tran

Open PO Commitment - Internal Order will not close.

Postby Kyakko on Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:23 pm

I noticed that we created an internal order for a purchase order (account assignment category F) and reference an internal order number.

A GR was created twice in error and reversed in a different posting period.

1. I've checked to make sure the requisition is closed off (In the req. the closed checkbox is selected in the Delivery/Quantity tab)
2. On the PO, the delivery schedule tab the flag has been set to close in the Req. close column.
3. On the PO, in the invoice tab, Final invoice checkbox is selected in the Invoice tab.

When we try to change the Internal order to close completely (Transaction KO02) using order status 40 (Complete) I get the following error message "There is still a purchase order commitment for ORDXXX".

Can someone shed some light on how to close this internal order?

Thanks!!!

Kyakko

Postby Android on Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:50 am

Hi

Check the PO history to ensure that all GR's have been reversed in full. I suspect that if there is a GR qty >= 1, the system will expect an invoice for the same which is why your getting the error.

Hope this helps

Cheers
Android

Postby Kyakko on Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:11 pm

I've checked the PO history and this is the sequence of events:

1. GR occured twice on the same day. (GR should only be for one, one created in error)
2. IR occured in the next posting period - correct amount invoiced (invoice amount matches the pricing conditions)
3. Reversal (102) for qnty of one occured after the invoice receipt.
Kyakko

Postby Henke on Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:50 am

Hi!

Have you checked that "delivery completed" is flagged on the delivery-tab in PO?

//Henke
Henke

Postby Guest on Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:45 am

Yes - I've made sure the delivery complete checkbox is selected and that the final invoice checkbox was selected as well.

I did notice that the net price was changed after it was invoiced but I can't make changes because the field is in grey and the PO is closed off.

Return to Logistics MM