WM Goods Receipt for inbound delivery

Logistics : MM and its sub-modules (WM, IM, PO, LIS)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, Ha Tran, svetja

BB123

WM Goods Receipt for inbound delivery

Post by BB123 » Sun Mar 28, 2004 11:27 am

Hello

I created inbound delivery ,then created transfer order ,confirmed transfer order (status CC) and pressed Post Goods Receipt in VL32N .
Unfortunately no movement was created in Inventory Management.
When I use VL06IG (Inbound delivery monitor for GR) I get "No deliveries selected".
What could be the problem?

Thanks.

Dartan

Post by Dartan » Sun Mar 28, 2004 11:03 pm

Hello,

Not so sure if your flow is correct. The normal flow should be Create Inbound (VL31N), Post GR (MIGO/VL32N), Create TO [from TR] (auto/manual), confirm TO (optional).

HOw is it that you can create TO before even posting GR? It is possible to perform pre-planning of WM activities, but is your flow correct?

BB123

Post by BB123 » Mon Mar 29, 2004 2:01 am

Thanks Dartan,
The problem is that i do not succeed to post GR before creating and confirming TO. In MIGO for Inb.delivery I get message "Purchase Order 45... has no items".
I found the flow that I try to implement in SAP Help "Executing the putaway"
http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdat ... ameset.htm

Please advise.

AskSAP

Post by AskSAP » Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:37 pm

Did you ever find a solution to this problem.... I have a similar problem at the moment and was wondering if you were able to solve yours?

BB123

Post by BB123 » Wed Mar 31, 2004 2:14 am

Yes,I found the solution. My problem was that the sequence in PO confirmation control was not correct. If I use standard confirmation control 0004 (Inbound delivery) it is possible to implement both flows: GR before TO and GR after TO.