This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

How to migrate materials with Split Valuation - LTMC

Logistics : MM and its sub-modules (WM, IM, PO, LIS)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, Ha Tran, svetja

How to migrate materials with Split Valuation - LTMC

Postby xjaco » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:39 pm

Hi All,

We are implementing S/4 HANA. As part of data migration activities, we will be using the migration cockpit using LTMC.

So far I’ve found little documentation and even fewer examples about LTMC and none of which mentioned how to migrate data for split-valuated materials.

I have already succeeded in uploading the the first part which is to setup accounting data for the materials. So far this is already OK.

However, I am unable to upload the same materials with the specific valuation types which is the second part. Can you let me know what template will I be using and what specific fields I need to fill-up to do this part.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Kind regards...
xjaco

Re: How to migrate materials with Split Valuation - LTMC

Postby xjaco » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:15 pm

Dear All,

I finally got a solution to this. Let me just share to you all first time users of S/4 HANA - LTMC.

First Part: You will need to setup the accounting data for the split valuated- materials. In this case use the template "EN_Material".

Second Part: You will need to setup the Valuation type data for the materials: In this case use a different template "EN_Material_extend existing record by new org levels. You will need to fill-up only the BASIC and ACCOUNTING views.

Issue Closed!

Thank you!
xjaco

Re: How to migrate materials with Split Valuation - LTMC

Postby adibitar69 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:22 pm

Great!Thanks for sharing an information...
adibitar69

Return to Logistics MM