This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Deactivate Cond type Z001 during RE order type

Logistics : SD and its sub-modules (Inquires, Quotes, Order Entry, SIS, Sales Contacts, Dist. & Billing)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, mike_ac, Lost Identity

Deactivate Cond type Z001 during RE order type

Postby WNF2121 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:00 am

Hi all,
appreciate some input on below scenarios please;

1- Condition type Z001 configured as header condition and ''Manual'' condition. The cond set as ''discount''
2 - in OR sales order, Z001 entered manually by user. Copy to billing. Billing doc created
3 - Next, RE return created with reference to billing doc from#2.

Requirement;
I need to copy all pricing information from original billing EXCEPT Z001.

Question:
What is the best way to achieve this? I can't change pricing type G (on VTAF confiq) as other pricing type can be entered manually as well but still applicable on subsequent RE return order
I tried to create new pricing requirement routine 502 with reference to routine 002 but seems doesn't work. It still copy over Z001 even I add logic on routine 502 not relevant for auart = RE

Should I add the logic on data transfer (VTAF confiq)? if yes, should I do at header data transfer as Z001 is configured as header condition type? or item data transfer?
Or is there better solution to clear condition type Z001 from RE order type?

thanks.
WNF2121

Re: Deactivate Cond type Z001 during RE order type

Postby Frank Lai » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:27 pm

Hi

Copying of price condition records is influenced by the setting of pricing type in VTAF. If you cannot change the pricing type in your config, you options are somewhat limited.

Pricing requirement routines are ignored during condition copy that is why it does not work for you. Data tranfer routines only takes care of information contained in the invoice header and lines (VBRK VBRP and the like) not price conditions.

I think you will need to go into the routine userexit_pricing_copy in module RV61AFZA and code you checks there such as if order type = 'RE' and invoice document category (VBRK-VBTYP) is 'M' ( you don't want to bother with credit and debit memos etc) and condition type is 'Z001' set the return flag u15_subrc = 4. Mind you the checks I mentioned are based on what I understand as your requirements. You may need to added more to fit you specific needs.

Frank
Frank Lai

Re: Deactivate Cond type Z001 during RE order type

Postby WNF2121 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:42 am

hi Frank,

thanks heaps for your input. You lead me to something and found the solution.
I didn't use the user exit but change the condition category for the condition type = L (Generally new when copying)

Then on copying control on VTAF (RE --> F2) --> pricing type = G

notes: copying control on VTFL (F2 --> LF) --> pricing type = D

cheers
WNF2121

Return to Logistics SD