This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Free goods determined for ALL customers

Logistics : SD and its sub-modules (Inquires, Quotes, Order Entry, SIS, Sales Contacts, Dist. & Billing)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, mike_ac, Lost Identity

Free goods determined for ALL customers

Postby dorakb » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:13 am

Hi,

I have created a new condition table using the fied KUNNR as I want to determine free goods only for ONE customer (X).
I did all the steps and when I create a sales order for customer X, it is OK , free goods are determined correctly.
The problem is if I create a sales order for another customer Y, then free goods are also determined!!! :cry:
Did you have already face this issue?
Someone could help me please?

Thanks in advance.
Dora
dorakb

Re: Free goods determined for ALL customers

Postby Pirano » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:52 pm

One possibility is to group customers in Customer Group and then determine free goods on this group. You can have several groups, e.g. one group with all customers in one area (or in one country) , one group for Kitchen studios, etc. You can use tis group also to determine discounts on them.

You should put every customer you want into customer group by maintainig customer master data, table KNVV, field KVGR1 or KVGR2.
It could be done also as mass change of customers by uploading data from excel , but this ussualy require help of Master Data administrator.
Pirano

Re: Free goods determined for ALL customers

Postby Frank Lai » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:13 pm

Hi

Changing to customer group is neither here nor there. If you are having problem with free goods being determined for customer IDs other than the one you want, something is most like not right with the output determination config. Suggest you start your investigation by creating a sales order for one of the customer that should not have been given the free goods. Before you put in the material number, click on environment/analysis and turn on free goods. Then type in your material number. The analysis screen should tell you where it went to get the free goods.

Frank
Frank Lai

Return to Logistics SD