This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

IDOC to create Delivery for STO

Logistics : SD and its sub-modules (Inquires, Quotes, Order Entry, SIS, Sales Contacts, Dist. & Billing)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, mike_ac, Lost Identity

IDOC to create Delivery for STO

Postby manianz » Thu May 29, 2014 1:40 pm

Hello Experts

Is there a Std IDOC available to create a (outbound) Delivery against a PO (Stock Transport Order). Basically I am looking for the VL10b functionality
I continuation of this a Goods Issue to be triggered against the Delivery (PGI in VL02n)
Any IDOC to create Delivery and subsequently how to trigger the PGI for this Delivery?
manianz

Re: IDOC to create Delivery for STO

Postby Frank Lai » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:34 pm

Hi

This is rather odd. Why are you looking to create an outbound delivery for a STO by first creating an IDOC? Like you say VL10B will that all by itself for you. If you want it automated just trigger VL10B off in batch. Wouldn't that be easier than going out of you way to create an iDOC from your STO and then have to do work to process it as inbound IDOC to create an outbound delivery? I must be missing something. Please explain why you must go the way of IDOC.

Frank
Frank Lai

Re: IDOC to create Delivery for STO

Postby manianz » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:10 pm

Thanks for the interest
My scenario:
Goods Issue request for the STO is triggered through an external interface. Hence when the request is received, an IDOC in SAP to be generated which in turn will create a Delivery and execute PGI
manianz

Return to Logistics SD