This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Rescheduling based on Goods issue date

Logistics : SD and its sub-modules (Inquires, Quotes, Order Entry, SIS, Sales Contacts, Dist. & Billing)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, mike_ac, Lost Identity

Rescheduling based on Goods issue date

Postby Rsap11 » Wed May 28, 2014 12:48 pm

Hello Guys,

We have very unique requirement.As all of us know we have sort criteria defined in selection screen of V_v2 like delivery prio, document category, earliest schedile line date, document number, item. Business would like to add additonal criteria in the existing sort parameters .The additonal criteria is goods issue date i.e wadat. The sales orders should be sorted and allocated based on goods issue date in schedule line level.
I have seen some SCN links which state that sort criteria at schedule line level is only possible for schedule line agreements and stock transfer order.

Please confirm if the solution will be feasible.
Sortorder will be like

GI DATE
Delivery date
Order creation date
This is required in cases where order which use mode of transport as sea having longer lead time but GI date before the order which use Air as mean of transport with lesser lead time
Rsap11

Re: Rescheduling based on Goods issue date

Postby Frank Lai » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:14 am

Hi

The statement about schedule line date only usable for scheduling agreements and STO I think is incorrect. If memory serves me right, I have have used schedule line date for sales orders in V_V2 before. As to you requirement to add GI date to sort criterai, please have a read OSS note 1897242

Frank
Frank Lai

Return to Logistics SD