Service for sales order object

Logistics : SD and its sub-modules (Inquires, Quotes, Order Entry, SIS, Sales Contacts, Dist. & Billing)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, mike_ac, Lost Identity

akrason

Service for sales order object

Post by akrason » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:15 am

Hi,

Two questions.

Can you please tell me why VA01 is not activated for "Service for object" function?
I have indeed set the parameter SD_SWU_ACTIVE = ‘X’ in my user profile. This has activated the generic object services for VA02 and VA03 but not for VA01.

Do you know how to achieve in VA01 a simultaneous creation in "Services for Object" of a (default) link to internal network address for sales order on one hand and in Windows of a (default) folder named as "SAP sales odrer number" & "SAP customers name" ?

The business background for the second question would then be for sales clerk to populate whenever needed the Windows folder created in such automated way with whatever external document (email, plan, spreadsheet, picture) he needs in order to manage the follow-up of customer order. Thus any person authorized to display customer order (VA03) could check the current status of customer order processing beyond SAP-related matters without systematically disturbing the sales clerk.
Andrzej
ajkrason@gmail.com

sumpler

Re: Service for sales order object

Post by sumpler » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:48 pm

akrason wrote:Hi,

Two questions.
1. impossible, explaintation is like 'no object number known yet'.
2. creating a link a file <> a known system object in the background is an option, try save_document (prepare) where you already posess the order number.

akrason

Re: Service for sales order object

Post by akrason » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:41 pm

Spasibo Sumpler for the hint!
I will talk to an Abap profile one of theses days to give us a try...
Andrzej
ajkrason@gmail.com