This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Invoice List Splitting

Logistics : SD and its sub-modules (Inquires, Quotes, Order Entry, SIS, Sales Contacts, Dist. & Billing)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, mike_ac, Lost Identity

Invoice List Splitting

Postby Brahio » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:48 pm

Hello,
I am just throwing this out there to see if anyone has created an Invoice List Split routine that can surpress the address number splitting?

We are running into issues where we may need 40 invoices on one invoice list, but found that there were some "minor" changes to the sales order's PY or BP such as adding/deleteing an email. These are unnecessarily randomly splitting, even if the same PY/BP partner numbers are identical. I would like to of course keep splitting if partner is different, but not if an address number is different.

I was trying to do this similar to how we would ignore the split on pricing procedure where in the new split routine it would include the VBRK-KALSM = ' '. I just can't seem to find the address number through debugging.

Thanks for any input.

Brahio
Brahio

Re: Invoice List Splitting

Postby sumpler » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:12 am

there's a lot of notes that state this is the standard behaviour
note 317935 - Invoice Split Criteria for Invoice Lists
Note 177664 - Billing split due to VBPA-ADRNR or VBPA-ADRDA
note 11162 - Invoice split criteria in billing document
also an old note that say's it's no longer true as of 4.6 and on, i think you might want to check whether the corrections exist in your system
Note 161545 - Invoice split because of address indicator
sumpler

Return to Logistics SD