This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Resource related Billing

Logistics : SD and its sub-modules (Inquires, Quotes, Order Entry, SIS, Sales Contacts, Dist. & Billing)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, mike_ac, Lost Identity

Resource related Billing

Postby shashi_vd5 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:18 am

Hello All,

Ours is an Engineering to Order scenario.

I have configured the RRB process tested and works fine , We plan to move to production soon,
The users would like to use the RRB for existing projects.

The Users till date have been doing manual billing for their projects, Basically manually calculate the cost accumilated on teh project and place the cost in the sales order and bill the same.

Now when they would start using the RRB for existing project, if the Sales order is executed in DP90 / 91 the system would pull up all the cost accumilated on the project till date as the same has not been offset due to manual billing.

We would like to pull the cost from the projects from a certain date, How can i acheive that ?? any ideas

I have looked at various options like having the document date as a charesteristics and configuring a set to limit the start date, but it did not work, as the BLDAT needs to be setup as ZBLDAT to be included in the DIP profile. The Start and end date in DP91 also does not seem to work as required.

Any suggestions pls

Regards
Shashikant
shashi_vd5

Re: Resource related Billing

Postby sapfansss » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:36 pm

Hi Can we consider, creating a new WBS element for the exisiting project, with date in the decsription of the WBS element.

Same a new line item withe date in the text of sales order..
Assigning the element in this line item

Pure workaround..

Rupesh
sapfansss

Re: Resource related Billing

Postby reginald1 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:43 am

Hi Shashikant
your post is a bit old but I am facing the same Problem. Did you manage to solve it? And if so was it in Standard ( User Exit) or similar
Thnx
reginald
reginald1

Return to Logistics SD