This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Cancelled invoice

Logistics : SD and its sub-modules (Inquires, Quotes, Order Entry, SIS, Sales Contacts, Dist. & Billing)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, mike_ac, Lost Identity

Cancelled invoice

Postby prasadvaidya » Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:49 am

HELLO EXPERTS,

I have scenario where Delivery Document is archived and the invoice is created but accounting document is not cleared so also the sales order is deleted and now Invoice cancellation is also raised.

So in Document flow i can see Delivery which is archived and Invoice document along with accounting document which is not cleared.and also cancelled invoice document.

Now when i am running VFX3 i am getting all the S1 document as pending and it says that missing export data.

Now how to remove these entries from appearing in VFX 3 list.

Need a help ...Thanks in Advance...

Regards
PV
prasadvaidya

Re: Cancelled invoice

Postby ib » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:00 am

So the cancellation document is not released to accounting because of missing export data? Use VF02 to see if you can complete the export data and allow it to release ..............
Regards.
ib

Postby prasadvaidya » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:32 am

But it cannot be edited as the Delivery document is archived so also invoice is not cleared and cancellation is raised.

Can we delete these Cancelled invoice entries from table if which table i need to look for if cancelled invoice document is to be deleted.As the invoice is not posted and even if we delete these documents will it impact somewhere in system .
prasadvaidya

Postby simigle812 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:06 am

Hello All:

i met the same problem for the cancelled invoice, it is still in the VFX3 list, as the invoice can not be changed any more.
DOes anybody knows what to do with it?

Thanks,
Linda
simigle812

Return to Logistics SD