This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

Foreign Trade Data incomplete

Logistics : SD and its sub-modules (Inquires, Quotes, Order Entry, SIS, Sales Contacts, Dist. & Billing)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, Lost Identity, mike_ac

Foreign Trade Data incomplete

Postby Guest on Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:08 am

I have created a reversal invoice BBB for invoice AAA. However there is no accounting document generated for BBB.

In changed mode, when I tried to click button 'ReleaseToAccounting' for BBB, I saw log message as follows:

'.....
Document BBB has been saved (foreign trade data incomplete)
Message no. VF 072

Diagnosis
The billing document you have edited contains foreign trade data. These are however not complete. This means that the document cannot be transferred to accounting (FI).

System Response
The system issues a message.

Procedure
Maintain the incomplete foreign trade data. Then you can transfer the billing document to accounting.
......'

On seeing this message by the system, I went to header and item level, and click on button 'Incompleteness analysis' for tab 'ForTrade/Customs'.
But no error was found.

Can anyone advice how do I get the system to create the accounting document for reversed invoice BBB?????

Postby Guest on Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:18 pm

Any advice.

Postby SD Fans on Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:13 am

Hi,

1) If you are implementing foreign trade it means that there are incomplete data in the billing document. The data is related to foreign trade.

2) If you are not implementing foreign trade, you will need to set an incompletion procedure in foreign trade module and set them as a warning only. Assign the incompletion procedure to the document type. It means that eventhough the foregn trade data is incomplete SAP will not give an error.

Regards
SD Fans

Return to Logistics SD