SAP R/3 Rebate Agreements for Buying Groups (Customer Hier)

Logistics : SD and its sub-modules (Inquires, Quotes, Order Entry, SIS, Sales Contacts, Dist. & Billing)

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, mike_ac, Lost Identity

Kenneth Mott

SAP R/3 Rebate Agreements for Buying Groups (Customer Hier)

Post by Kenneth Mott » Mon Jul 12, 2004 11:03 am

Does SAP support creating a rebate agreement using a customer hierarchy node? We are looking at supporting our buying groups and want to use this functionality. In our case the agreement is with the Buying Group, but the payout is to the individual sold-to's

gee_sap

Rebates and Customer Hierarchy

Post by gee_sap » Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:00 am

Hi, we are trying to achieve the same - I have tested the use of rebates and Customer Hierarchy and it works, i.e. if you create rebate for the the hierachy node + rebate condition which has cust hierarchy in the acces sequence, for every child customer of that hierarchy the rebate is picked up. Let me know if you want more info on this.

A question back to you please. Have you achieved discounts for your buying groups and in your scenario is it possible that a customer can belong to more than one buying group? Do you set-up contracts to manage different prices awarded to different buying groups?

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:06 pm

We ending up using normal pricing conditions for our rebates for the time being. I believe this year we will again try rebate agreements, but SAP has some work to do in that area. As for the Customer hierarchy. I have run into the same problem before. A customer can only be attached to one node. You could opt for multiple hierarchies but then your hierarchies are split.