This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

EHS implementation question

All postings related to (EH&S) only

Moderators: Snowy, thx4allthefish, Craig

EHS implementation question

Postby mm_user on Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:33 am

Hi guys,

I am wondering if you can provide me a set of standard SAP question with regards to EHS project implementation?

I notice that there are some standard project implementation question on module MM and SD in the internet, however there seem zero on EHS module.

Thus, I am wondering if you can provide me some of the basic and standard questions which we have to know to check with our business user in this area?

my email is anningco@yahoo.com.

or you can show me the webpage on the questions.

thanks
mm_user

mm_user

Re: EHS implementation question

Postby ssdesai13 on Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:29 pm

Unlike MM SD, EH&S module is implemented with the statutory or legal needs. So the requirements are very easy to get from the client. Though short it will be good enough to start the work because most of the times it is just the compliance to the systems. In my view EH&S is still a very deficient module. To make it really attractive I would have liked SAP to include compliance to ISO14000.

To answer your question in short is first find out from your client what the drivers are and I am sure the answer will be short like to handle legal requirements of dangerous goods transport. This answer is good enough to trigger all the questions like what sorts of materials they have, what are the modes of transports, what system they comply with and so on.
ssdesai13

Return to Environment, Health & Safety (EH&S)