This website is not affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by SAP AG.

SAP Training Course

SAP Training/Certification related postings (For Registered Users Only)

Moderators: rtella, Snowy, thx4allthefish

Re: SAP Training Courses

Postby spearss91 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:23 am

I want to get training of SAP but haven't find any good institute for learning...I'm belonging to India & Can you please suggest me some good institutes for learning SAP..but thanks for sharing your opinion...
spearss91

Postby waltersen » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:57 am

Hello,

the best way to learn SAP is to learn it in a Job. Do not spend money for courses if not working with SAP. Get a good general education, apply for a job with SAP and say you want to learn it.

This way has to advantages: You are not spending money for something what you maybe not using the rest of your life.

If you learn SAP you must have a system to work daily with (to see how it works in real life).

And if you have it in a job, you must not pay for education (I am now working 10 years in a SAP Job and I got all my education as part of my job SAP courses, ISTQB, IREB, congresses).

So first Job, then SAP (if it is part of general education like university it is okay) and not the other way around.

Nice weekend
waltersen

Postby ghanem1245 » Sun May 12, 2013 4:40 pm

waltersen wrote:Hello,

the best way to learn SAP is to learn it in a Job. Do not spend money for courses if not working with SAP. Get a good general education, apply for a job with SAP and say you want to learn it.

This way has to advantages: You are not spending money for something what you maybe not using the rest of your life.

If you learn SAP you must have a system to work daily with (to see how it works in real life).

And if you have it in a job, you must not pay for education (I am now working 10 years in a SAP Job and I got all my education as part of my job SAP courses, ISTQB, IREB, congresses).

So first Job, then SAP (if it is part of general education like university it is okay) and not the other way around.

Nice weekend

Totally agree! And would add that SAP training will not help you much to secure a job.
ghanem1245

Return to Education Services/Training/Certification